A Brief History.
The Ladner Lawn Bowling Club was organized in 1916, Reverend R.F.Stillman, President and Mr. W.H. Wilson, Secretary. In 1917 the name was changed to the Delta Lawn Bowling Association. Initially members bowled on the lawn at Mr. William Kirkland’s residence. In 1918 greens were constructed at the Ladner Country Club and a club house erected in 1919.
In 1950 the club was reorganized and incorporated under the British Columbia Societies Act as the Ladner Lawn Bowling Club. The Ladner Ladies Lawn Bowling Club was absorbed by the Ladner Lawn Bowling Club in 1972.